You’ve done the hard part — you’re in! Now it’s time to imagine your future.
We can’t wait to see who you become at Beloit.
The world needs more people who are both optimistic and effective, compassionate and entrepreneurial, open to wonder and capable of building a future that works for everyone — people with more imagination, more ingenuity, more humanity.The world needs you.
So, are you a #futurebeloiter?
Beloiters are a friendly bunch
When you’ve decided Beloit feels like home, please let us know.
Sign into your Applicant Status Pageand submit your Candidate’s Reply Form and enrollment deposit.
The Candidate’s Reply Form is simple — just check a box to confirm you’d like to accept our offer of admission.
Once you’ve submitted the Candidate’s Reply Form, you’ll see a link to pay your $350 enrollment deposit on your status page. The link does not require a login, so you can copy the link and send it to a parent or other supporter if they will be helping you pay the deposit. $100 from your deposit will be applied to your first student bill. $250 will be credited to your account upon graduation.
一旦你支付你的存款,你会听到的faculty ambassador in the Advanced Mentoring Program, and you can scroll down for a timeline of next steps and additional resources.But take a moment to celebrate first! Congratulations and welcome to the community!
We’re here to help you immerse yourself in the Beloit community, on campus or from afar.
Schedule A Campus Visit
We can’t wait to welcome you to your new home in southern Wisconsin. In addition to campus tours, we offer lots of options for admitted students including class visits, meetings with faculty, tours of downtown Beloit, and lunch on campus. Let us know what you hope to experience!
Meet A Student
Even if you can’t visit campus (or you’ve already visited twice!) you can still connect with our community. Schedule a one-on-one Zoom with a current Beloiter to learn about life on campus, ask questions, or just hang out!
Meet Your Admissions Counselor
Our staff is standing by to answer your questions and help connect you to the community. Whether you talk to your admissions counselor multiple times a week or you’re not quite sure who your counselor is, you are alwayswelcome and encouragedto schedule a meeting. We love connecting with students.
Get your Beloit Swag
我们知道它的s not official until you debut your Beloit College t-shirt (sweatshirt, fleece, socks, beanie, you get the idea) to friends and family (and maybe even social media)! This is also a great link to share with friends and family if you have a graduation or birthday party coming up.
Mark your calendar for exciting next steps on your journey to Beloit!
- May 9: The housing placement and AMP (Advanced Mentoring Program) faculty advisor matching process begins!
- July 10-15: Online Summer Orientation. Events for students and families to prepare for your time at Beloit and begin to introduce you to key mentors and supporters. Attendance is strongly encouraged. Events are offered twice daily and recorded to accommodate busy summer schedules and different time zones.
- July 18-28: Advising and Registration. Students will schedule a one-on-one meeting with their AMP advisor to choose their fall courses.
- August 8: Football Athlete Move-In
- August 18: International Student Move-In
- August 18: Cross Country, Soccer, and Volleyball Athlete Move-In
- August 19-23: International Student Orientation
- August 23: Domestic Student Move-In
- August 24-26: New Student Days
- August 28: Convocation and First Day of Classes
Additional information is available on the Incoming Students pages:
We can’t wait to see what you do at Beloit and in the world.