FROM BELL RUNS TO C-HAUS
You’ll always be a Beloiter!
Traditions run deeper than the Rock River around here. Alumni help us keep them alive.
Celebrate what Beloit (or Belwah) means to you.
Whether you’re a new graduate or a longtime alum, your time at Beloit shaped how you see the world. Our alumni programs help you stay connected to campus and to each other.
Engaged alumni are essential to Beloit’s success. The Alumni Office can help you:
- Stay up to date onalumni eventsand news.
- Connect with classmateson social media.
- Refer a future Beloiterso a potential Beloiter is able to learn what you already know first hand — Beloit is an amazing place.
- Join thealumni associationor plan forReunion.
- Volunteerfor Admissions, host alumni events, or offer job-shadowing for students.
- Nominateoutstanding alumni for recognition.
- Take advantage of ourlifelong career services.
- Request a transcript.
- Make a giftto the college.
- <文章类= "内部" > < div class = " story-block-left">
Roberta “Bobbi” Cordano’86 is one of USA TODAY’s Women of the Year
An advocate for access, inclusion, diversity, and social justice, Bobbi Cordano joins the ranks of other USA TODAY’s Women of the Year honorees, including former First Lady Michelle Obama, former supreme court justice Sandra Day O’Connor, and astronaut Nicole Mann.More